Camp Groove 2017 is a sensational week-long music summer camp series by the School of Groove. We pride ourselves in providing a fun, educational musical experience for all our campers over a week of content-rich activities! Berklee-educated instructors provide experienced instruction as they guide the campers through a packed week of music and fun. You won't want to miss the final performance on Friday! Check out some of the features of Camp Groove:
- Join a Band, Rehearse, Record and Perform!
- Music Games and Activities
- Write Original Songs to be Recorded and Rehearsed!
- Great classes such as practical Music Theory, Songwriting, Recording and Stage Performance!
- Perform a Live Concert in the epic Showcase Room at JamSpot for your Friends and Family!
Camp Groove Schedule:
Week 1: TBA
Week 2: TBA
Sample Camp Day:
- 8:30am – 9am: Drop off
- 9am – 9:30am: Instructor Performance + Morning Meeting
- 9:30am – 10:00am: Ear Training/Music Theory
- 10:00am – 12pm: Band Rehearsal
- 12pm – 1pm: Lunch Break
- 1pm – 2pm: Songwriting
- 2pm – 4pm: Band Rehearsal
- 4pm+: Pick Up
- Students must be between 10 – 16 years of age to be eligible for registration. (if below the age of 10, an audition may be scheduled to determine suitability)
- A minimum of 6 months experience on primary instrument (due to the speed and complexity of lessons, we require students to have a decent grasp of their instrument in order to get the most out of the experience)
**A $100 deposit is required for students to register. The remaining balance may be paid on the 1st day of camp.
Catered lunch will NOT be provided, please remember to pack your own food!
Sign Up Today